Healthy Cooking with Ayurveda
With Sanjay and Anjani Kulkarni (MD), Ayurveda experts, Pune, India
With certificate of participation for 58 training units
You will learn dishes for two and for larger groups of family and friends.
Ayurvedic dishes which are both simple to prepare and easy on your wallet.
There will be one lecture and one cooking theory workshop daily with food samples.
- Grains: This most important dietary staple will be prepared in a variety of ways. Eating whole grains on a regular basis is good for your blood sugar level and prevents obesity.
- Beans, lentils & co: Pulses are often frowned upon, but they are an ideal source of protein and iron. Properly prepared, they are delicious.
- Vegetables: Full of minerals and secondary plant nutrients, vegetables are essential for good health. When prepared carefully in a low-calorie manner, they add variety to our diet.
- Do it yourself: Healthy sweets, yogurt and fresh, aromatic flat breads.
- Spices: The spices in the Ayurvedic kitchen apothecary can relieve and even help prevent many illnesses.
- Healthy diet for your body type: A core teaching of Ayurveda is the principle of different body types. Understanding your body type is very helpful when making food and lifestyle choices. With body type determination and individual tips.
- The six tastes: Sweet, sour, salty, bitter, astringent and pungent are the six tastes that make an Ayurvedic meal complete. They ensure good digestion and optimal absorption, as well as satisfying the taste buds.
Dr. Anjani Kulkarni
Mr and Mrs Kulkarni have spent the last 20 years teaching Ayurveda around the world. They use their profound expertise to give practical advice on how to prevent disease and develop radiant health.
RATES including room and board
|Shared room:||583 €|
|Double room:||696 €|
|Single room:||751 €|
|Special rates for students & the unemployed:|
All rates include VAT and are subject to a 1.80 € visitor's tax per person per night.
aktuelle Termine / Upcoming dates
- 6 am morning meditation
- 8 am yoga class
- 10 am brunch
- 12–1:30 pm lecture
- 3–6 pm cooking workshop in theory with samples
- 6 pm dinner
- 8 pm evening meditation
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.