Expand Your Asanas
The regular practice of yoga asanas leads to an entirely new body feeling.
- Asana variations: Scorpion, Full Bow, Pigeon, Lateral Bend, Tortoise, balancing poses, Triangle variations and more.
- Building up vital capacity through pranayama step by step.
- Meditation and concentration exercises for an open, aware mind.
- Health for the entire body - the effects of the asanas on the different body systems are explained (PowerPoint show).
- Yoga psychology: overcoming negative thoughts through positive thinking.
- Yogic recipes: A 6-week plan for a healthy and tasty diet.
aktuelle Termine / Upcoming events
2017 daily rates for yoga
Accommodation and meals:
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid from 8 January 2017 until 31 December 2017
Hotel closing times:
5 November / 2pm – 15 December 2017 / 2pm
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.