With certificate of participation for 36 training units
Hands-on workshops for yoga teachers:
Asana exercise programmes improve one’s control over both body and breath and are complementary to all kinds of sports.
Asana corrections for intermediate & advanced students:
- Identifying common posture faults in the asanas
- Working towards proper muscle length and strength
- Stretch pain and pressure pain
Practical information and tips on:
- Anatomical details in the class vocabulary
- Flow of energy in speech & body posture
- Mental and spiritual tuning
Intensive practice for yoga teachers:
- Muscle tone and holding the postures
- Proper stretching in the backwards bend
- Complete breath training in the asanas
RATES including room and board
|Shared room:||331 €|
|Double room:||397 €|
|Single room:||437 €|
|Special rates for students & the unemployed|
All rates include VAT and are subject to a 1.80 € visitor's tax per person per night.
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
What to bring
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.