Four asana practice workshops for the yoga class with Swami Keshavananda
With certificate of participation for 32 training units (45 min each)
- Working towards proper muscle length and strength
- Identifying common posture faults in the asanas
- Improving kyphosis and avoiding lordosis
- Dealing with contraindications
- The key to deep relaxation
- In-depth training in the corrections workshop
- Anatomical details in the class vocabulary
Swami Keshavananda is co-director and long-time staff of the Sivananda Yoga Retreat House, where he is in charge of many projects. He is a natural and dynamic teacher.
|Special rates for students & the unemployed:||€165|
Accommodation and meals:
All rates include VAT and are subject to a 1.80 € visitor's tax per person per night.
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Course workshop (2 hours)
- 4 pm: Course workshop (2 hours)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.