Hands-on workshops for yoga teachers:
Asana exercise programmes improve one's control over both body and breath and are complementary to all kinds of sports.
Asana corrections for intermediate and advanced students:
· Identifying common posture faults in the asanas
· working towards proper muscle length and strength
· Stretch pain and pressure pain
Practical information and tips on:
· Anatomical details in the class vocabulary
· Flow of energy in speech and body posture
· Mental and spiritual tuning
Intensive practice for yoga teachers:
· Muscle tone and holding the postures
· Proper stretching in the backwards bend
· Complete breath training in the asanas
Swami Keshavananda is co-director and long-time staff of the Sivananda Yoga Retreat House, where is in change of many projects. He is a natural and dynamic teacher.
Room & board in ecological health and no-smoking hotel serving wholesome organic yogic-vegetarian food. The rooms are equipped with wood furniture, holistic mattresses, wooden floors, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. Please book through the Sivananda Retreat House.
Limited availability. Please bring your student ID or unemployment card for verfication.
All rates include VAT.
Rates are subject to a 1.80 € visitor's tax per person per night.