How to teach workshops and lectures:
Sports enthusiasts from various fields are increasingly turning to yoga for
comprehensive physical training. Asana exercise programmes improve one‘s control over both body and breath and are complementary to all kinds of sports.
Asana corrections for intermediate and advanced students:
· Identifying common posture faults in the asanas
· working towards proper muscle length and strength
· Stretch pain and pressure pain
Practical information and tips on:
· Anatomical details in the teaching vocabulary
· Flow of energy in speech and body posture
· Mental and spiritual tuning
Intensive practice for yoga teachers:
· Muscle tone and holding the postures
· Proper stretching in the backwards bend
· Complete breath training in the asanas.
Room & board in ecological health and no-smoking hotel serving wholesome organic Yogic-vegetarian food. The rooms are equipped with wood furniture, holistic mattresses, wooden floors, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
Should the hotel be fully booked accommodation will be in the Sivananda Guesthouse, just 5 minutes walking distance from the Retreat House. The Sivananda Guesthouse offers a contemplative atmosphere, garden, sun deck and meditation room. Shared shower and toilet facilities are located on each floor. According to the booking conditions meals will be served either at the eco-hotel Pointner or at Sivananda Guesthouse.
Limited availability. Please bring your student ID or unemployment card for verfication.
All rates include VAT.
Rates are subject to a 1.10 € visitor's tax per person per night.