Four detailed practical classes
• Better understanding of muscles and movement in the asanas
• Step-by-step approach to advanced variations
• Being mindful of details to get the maximum benefit from the asanas
• Guiding practitioners through preparatory exercises to more challenging variations
Four workshops on improving your teaching skills
• Understanding and teaching the mechanics of advanced asanas
• How to correct and adjust advanced asanas
• Showing students how to avoid injury
• How to use the Sivananda Yoga book Yoga: Your Home Practice Companion for advanced yoga classes
Language: English with translation into German
Prema Arenas Bonansea is from Argentina and is an inspiring practitioner and teacher of yoga in Taiwan. She teaches with great precision and awareness of details. She also modelled for the illustrations in the Sivananda book, Yoga: Your Home Practice Companion.
Room & board in ecological health and no-smoking hotel serving wholesome organic yogic-vegetarian food. The rooms are equipped with wood furniture, holistic mattresses, wooden floors, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. Please book through the Sivananda Retreat House.
Limited availability. Please bring your student ID or unemployment card for verfication.
All rates include VAT.
Rates are subject to a 1.80 € visitor's tax per person per night.