Ayurveda in Daily Life
Ayurveda in Daily Life
How to take care of the body
Online Course with S. K. Kamlesh, Ayurveda Acharya
Part ONE 7/8 & 14/15 November
Part TWO 21/22 & 28/29 November
Part THREE 5/6 & 12/13 December
Sat and Sun 11.30 – 13.00
Central European Time (CET)
The webinar will be taught in English with translation into German, French and Spanish.
Registration is possible for Part TWO and Part THREE.
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations for over 40 years.
Mr Kamlesh has been visiting the Sivananda Yoga Centers for many years.
With anatomical details on the vital organs, practical hints and home remedies.
Learn how to make clear and feasible improvements to your life style.
Sat. 7 November
- Ayurveda and Daily Regimen practices (1)Morning and evening till night: Special attention to hygiene and food for best health.For children and adults under 50 years old.
Sun. 8 November
- Ayurveda and Daily Regimen Practices (2)Morning and evening till night: Special attention to hygiene and food for best health.For persons over 50 and over 60 years old.
Sat. 14 November
- How to take care of the 5 senses of the body (1): eyes and ears
Sun. 15 November
- How to take care of the 5 senses of the body (2): skin, nose, and tongue
Sat. 21 November
- Positive hints of Ayurveda for better digestion, elimination of waste products and clear bowel movement
Sun. 22 November
- Ayurveda and Sleep Disorders: getting sound sleep, how to take care of the endocrine glands
Sat. 28 November
- Ayurveda and Hyperacidity: how to avoid heartburn and take care of the stomach
Sun. 29 November
- Ayurveda and Blood Pressure: how to take care of the heart
Sat. 5 December
- Ayurveda and Diabetes: how to take care of the pancreas
Sun. 6 December
- Ayurveda and how to take care of liver and kidneys
Sat. 12 December
- Ayurveda and Detoxing the body, fasting with juices for better health
Sun. 13 December
- Ayurveda and How to relieve irritability and anxiety with positive thoughts and habits
Registration & Payment
€54 for each part
€150 for all three parts