Ayurveda Cooking - Live and Online from India
April & Mai 2022
Sundays, from 11.30 AM to 1.00 PM CET
Part ONE: 24 April to 8 May 2022, €48 for 3 sessions
Part TWO: 15 May to 29 May 2022, €48 for 3 sessions
Parts One + Two: €84 for 6 sessions
You can also book the cooking classes individually.
€ 18 for each session of 90 minutes
Learn how to prepare delicious and nutritious dishes which your body can digest and absorb well.
The dishes combine the traditional principles of Ayurveda with several decades of experience of S.K.Kamlesh’s cooking courses held in the Sivananda Yoga Centres worldwide.
With a lively exchange of questions and answers:
- proper conservation and storage of the ingredients
- the health benefits of the ingredients
- how to know your digestive capacity
- the 6 tastes in Ayurveda cooking
- how to combine proteins, carbohydrates, minerals and fats
Presentation in English, with simultaneous translation into German, French and Spanish.
You will receive the cooking instructions as well as the actual video recording of each live online session in these languages.
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations for over 40 years.
Mr Kamlesh has been visiting the Sivananda Yoga Centers for many years.
with S. K. Kamlesh
- New dates coming soon-
Ayurveda - The Joy of Healthy Cooking
Sundays, 11:30 am - 1 pm
Part ONE: 24 April to 8 May 2022
Sunday 24 April
- Chapati – Indian flat bread
- Pumpkin Subji
- Besan Ladoo, sweet balls made with chickpea flour
Sunday 1 May
- Green vegetable subji
- Quinoa pancakes
- Tapioca kheer – a desert made with milk or soy milk
Sunday 8 May
- Rice Pulao with vegetables
- Sweet Potatoe Subji
- Desert made from Mung dhal, cashews and raisins
Part TWO: 15 to 29 May 2022
Sunday 15 May
- Paratha – Indian flatbread filled with vegetables
- Thoor dhal – Indian lentil dish
- Power Drink, made from dry fruits
Sunday 22 May
- Brown Rice
- String Bean Subji
- Sweet vermicelli noodles cooked with milk or soy milk
Sunday 29 May
- Aloo Tikki – potato & vegetable cutlets
- Chole Masala – a chickpea dish
- Tomato-coriander-mint chutney
- Sweet sesame balls