Meditative Asana and Pranayama Practice
Three asana workshops with Swami Gokulananda
Part of the Easter Yoga Retreat
- Bringing energy to each and every cell with asanas
- How breathing with awareness harmonises the mind
- Firm and comfortable – the meditative asana experience
Swami Gokulananda is a long-time yoga practitioner and yoga teacher and director of the Sivananda Yoga Centre in Berlin. She has a flexible and spontaneous teaching style.
Daily rates for yoga
Accommodation and meals:
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid from 8 January 2018 until 31 December 2018
Hotel closing times:
3 April / 2pm – 4 May 2018 / 2pm
2 December / 2pm – 14 December 2018 / 2pm
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your asana class
You will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat for the yoga poses. You might like to use a pillow for the pranayama exercises. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.