Yoga – A Mental Path
The profound stillness beyond the agitated surface of one’s own thoughts.
- Self-observation: Body and gravity, mind and breathing
- How holding the postures resolutely helps counteract mental sluggishness and hyperactivity.
- Practical methods for cultivating positive thoughts
- Retreating from the outer sensory world into the inner silence
- Yoga as a science of the mind: Systematic analysis and control of the mind
- The Self, which is inherent in all beings, that knows Reality
- Obstacles in the meditation practice and how to overcome them
Daily rates for yoga
Accommodation and meals:
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid from 8 January 2018 until 31 December 2018
Hotel closing times:
3 April / 2pm – 4 May 2018 / 2pm
2 December / 2pm – 14 December 2018 / 2pm
- 6 am: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
- 8 am: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 10 am: Vegetarian brunch
- 11 am: Karma Yoga (selfless service)
- Noon: Workshop, lecture or free time
- 4 pm: Asanas and Pranayama (90 min)
- 6 pm: Vegetarian dinner
- 7:30 pm: Meditation, mantra chanting, lecture (90 min)
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Room and board
Room and board are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony. more
What you will need for your stay
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.