Sun., 5 May 2024 – Thu., 9 May 2024
Discover the refreshing diversity of yoga through dynamic asana classes and inspiring workshops. Deepen your practice in silent meditation. Simple asana variations that prepare you for the basic poses. For advanced users: Challenging asana variations that open up new horizons.
- Relax the neck muscles and improve blood circulation with the Shoulderstand cycle.
- Hip-opening asanas for a better sitting pose in meditation
- Inversion: leg variations in Headstand and the Full Shoulderstand
- Forward bends: Tortoise, Bow and Arrow, Foot to Ear
- Backward bends: Camel, Pigeon and Half-Moon
- Asymmetric poses: triangles, spinal twists and challenging balance poses
- Longer holding of the basic postures
- Developing vital capacity in the asanas
Talks and workshops
- Understand your joints: how they move and what they need
- What’s lacking: muscle length or muscle strength?
- Workshop: your meditation pose
- The object of meditation depends on the individual personality
Yoga: Your Home Practice Companion, Sivananda Yoga Centres
Many photos; asana practice programmes for beginner, intermediate and advanced users; relaxation and meditation; over 40 vegetarian recipes.
Registration is possible at any time. Arrival and departure dates can be fixed according to your preferences.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):||€44|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €3.50 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid until 30 September 2024
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture on the different aspects of yoga|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
from 11 am
|Time for an invigorating sauna visit or a relaxing massage; occasionally a walk or excursion. The time for the workshop/lecture on the yoga theme will be communicated after you arrive.|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|8:00 – 9:30 pm||
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Occasionally the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.