Sat., 17 April 2021 – Sun., 25 April 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (CET)
Live Online Course with S. K. Kamlesh, Ayurveda Acharya
Saturdays & Sundays
The webinar will be taught in English with translation into German, French and Spanish.
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations for over 40 years.
Mr Kamlesh has been visiting the Sivananda Yoga Centers for many years.
Saturday 17th of April
- Weight Gain and Weight Loss according to Ayurveda: the Body Mass Index (BMI) – the ideal weight according to Vata, Pitta, kapha – learning how to chew properly
Sunday 18th of April
- Practical Cooking Class: lentils or dal soup with vegetables (sāmbhar) – dry curry of potatoes with vegetable and cashew nuts – popular Indian pancakes (dosas) – coconut chutney with fresh coriander and spices.
Saturday 24th of April
- How to improve your immune system: mechanisms of immunity – sattwa, the importance of a pure atmosphere and surrounding – ojas and how to increase natural body resistance – recipes to boost your immune strength
Sunday 25th of April
- Food Allergies: different types of food allergies, practical ways to adjust your diet
- How to improve your Brain Power and Memory with yogic diet
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.