Ayurveda – a Holistic Way of Life
Sat., 20 March 2021 – Sun., 28 March 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Live Online Course with S. K. Kamlesh, Ayurveda Acharya
Saturdays & Sundays
The online course will be taught in English with translation into German, French and Spanish.
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations for over 40 years.
Mr Kamlesh has been visiting the Sivananda Yoga Centers for many years.
Saturday 20th of March
- Introducing a vegetarian diet: which food items should be left out and which ones should be introduced – how to manage a balanced transition – do’s and don’ts in vegetarian diet
Sunday 21st of March
- How the constitutions of vata, pitta and kapha relate to sattva (purity), rajas (passion) and tamas (laziness)
- Warning signs – how patterns of Imbalance can be seen in the body
Saturday 27th of March
- The important role of carbohydrates, protein, fat, minerals, and vitamins in the body: how these nutrients are digested and absorbed in the body – the 6 tastes as a guideline for the proper balance of these nutrients.
Sunday 28th of March
- Rejuvenation of the body with common herbs and spices
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.