Ayurveda – a Holistic Way of Life
Sat., 3 April 2021 – Sun., 11 April 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Live Online Course with S. K. Kamlesh, Ayurveda Acharya
Saturdays & Sundays
The online course will be taught in English with translation into German, French and Spanish.
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations for over 40 years.
Mr Kamlesh has been visiting the Sivananda Yoga Centers for many years.
Saturday 3rd of April
- The Law of Karma (cause and effect): how our thoughts, actions and food choices define our health and well-being.
- Ayurveda and values for a complete life: dharma (moral value), artha (material value), kama (esthetic value), moksha (eternal value)
Sunday 4th of April
- Yogic cooking: practical tips for the kitchen – how to store food and spices – how to prepare yourself for cooking and eating – good and bad times for eating – recipes which suit all body constitutions.
Saturday 10th of April
- Food for Thought: how mental impressions affect our health. Examples of soothing sensory input. How to develop psychosomatic health in daily life.
- The changing needs of body and mind: how to apply Ayurveda health principles during childhood, adult life and old age.
Sunday 11th of April
- Practical Cooking Class: lentils or dal soup with vegetables (sāmbhar) – dry curry of potatoes with vegetable and cashew nuts – popular Indian pancakes (dosas) – coconut chutney with fresh coriander and spices.
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.