Ayurveda in Daily Life
Sat., 21 November 2020 – Sun., 13 December 2020
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (CET)
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE BODY
Online Course with S. K. Kamlesh, Ayurveda Acharya
Part THREE 5/6 & 12/13 December
The webinar will be taught in English with translation into German, French and Spanish.
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations for over 40 years.
Mr Kamlesh has been visiting the Sivananda Yoga Centers for many years.
Sat. 7 November
- Ayurveda and Daily Regimen practices (1)Morning and evening till night: Special attention to hygiene and food for best health.For children and adults under 50 years old.
Sun. 8 November
- Ayurveda and Daily Regimen Practices (2)Morning and evening till night: Special attention to hygiene and food for best health.For persons over 50 and over 60 years old.
Sat. 14 November
- How to take care of the 5 senses of the body (1): eyes and ears
Sun. 15 November
- How to take care of the 5 senses of the body (2): skin, nose, and tongue
Sat. 21 November
- Positive hints of Ayurveda for better digestion, elimination of waste products and clear bowel movement
Sun. 22 November
- Ayurveda and Sleep Disorders: getting sound sleep, how to take care of the endocrine glands
Sat. 28 November
- Ayurveda and Hyperacidity: how to avoid heartburn and take care of the stomach
Sun. 29 November
- Ayurveda and Diabetes: how to take care of the pancreas
Sat. 5 December
- Ayurveda and Blood Pressure: how to take care of the heart
Sun. 6 December
- Ayurveda and how to take care of liver and kidneys
Sat. 12 December
- Ayurveda and Detoxing the body, fasting with juices for better health
Sun. 13 December
- Ayurveda and How to relieve irritability and anxiety with positive thoughts and habits
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.