Sun., 17 April 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (CET)
Live and Online from India
with Ayurveda Acharya Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
Sunday, 10 April, 12 – 1 pm CET
- Cooking with various flours made from grains and lentils
Sunday, 17 April, 12 – 1 pm CET
- Healthy and sweet dishes made from rice
These presentations are free of cost
Learn about delicious and nutritious dishes which your body can digest and absorb well.
The dishes combine the traditional principles of Ayurveda with several decades of experience of S.K.Kamlesh’s cooking courses held in the Sivananda Yoga Centres worldwide.
With a lively exchange of questions and answers.
Presentation in English, with simultaneous translation into German, French and Spanish.
Please see the complete 6-Session-Course with S.K. Kamlesh
Ayurveda – The Joy of Healthy Cooking
|Part ONE:||24 April – 8 May 2022||€48 for 3 sessions|
|Part TWO:||15 May – 29 May 2022||€48 for 3 sessions|
|Parts ONE + TWO:||€84 for 6 sessions|
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh
is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations for over 40 years.
Mr Kamlesh has been visiting the Sivananda Yoga Centers for many years.
This is how it works:
- You register for the session using the form below.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail with the Zoom access link for the Q&A session.
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the session.
Bookings are closed for this event.