In Peace Lies Strength
Sun., 16 October 2022 – Fri., 21 October 2022
Yoga as a path to mental balance
- Conscious relaxation through muscle stretching
- Natural focus on deepening the breathing
- Asanas rejuvenate the nerves
- The importance of the sequence
- Sun Salutation and concentration
- The holistic effects of the Shoulderstand
- From discontinuity to stillness
- Meditative holding of the poses
- Asanas and good digestion
- Prana and Pranayama
- Mind and senses
- Meditation: when the mind calms down
- Meditation: when the mind comes to rest
- Meditation: a guide in 12 steps
- Holistic relaxation
- Ways to cultivate cheerfulness and serenity
- How a vegetarian diet de-acidifies the body
- Mantras, uplifting sounds for meditation
- The Gunas or energies of nature
- Inner and outer unfoldment
Meditation and Mantras, Swami Vishnudevananda
The Sivananda Book of Meditation, Sivananda Yoga Centres
Registration is possible at any time. Arrival and departure dates can be fixed according to your preferences.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS|
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):||€42|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture on the different aspects of yoga|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
from 11 am
|Time for an invigorating sauna visit or a relaxing massage; occasionally a walk or excursion. The time for the workshop/lecture on the yoga theme will be communicated after you arrive.|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|8:00 – 9:30 pm|
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Occasionally the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.
Please note the measures and regulations relating to entry, stay and departure for yoga vacation. They are updated regularly.
Bookings are closed for this event.