Sun., 11 September 2022 – Fri., 16 September 2022
Yoga as a path for mental balance.
- Conscious relaxation through muscle stretching
- Natural focus on deepening the breathing
- Asanas rejuvenate the nerves
- The importance of sequence
- Sun salutation and concentration
- The holistic effects of the shoulderstand
- From discontinuity to stillness
- Meditative holding of the poses
- Asanas and good digestion
- Prana and Pranayama
- Mind and senses
- Meditation: when the mind calms down
- Meditation: when the mind comes to rest.
- Meditation: a guide in 12 step
- Holistic relaxation
- Ways to cultivate cheerfulness and serenity
- How a vegetarian diet de-acidifies the body
- Mantras, uplifting sounds for meditation
- The gunas or energy levels of nature
- Inner and outer unfoldment
Meditation and Mantras, Swami Vishnudevananda
The Sivananda Book of Meditation, Sivananda Yoga Centres
Registration is possible at any time. Arrival and departure dates can be fixed according to your preferences.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):||€42|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
Bookings are closed for this event.