Live Info Event for the Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training Online and Residential
Sat., 23 January 2021
5:30 PM - 6:15 PM (CET)
In this info event you will receive all the information about:
- the online course and residential courses
- which inner and outer prepartions you can take for the course
- which books you need
- the daily schedule and content of the yoga classes, lectures and teaching techniques
- the amount of teaching units
- who the teachers are
You have the possibility to aks questions directly.
We hope that we are able to help you with your decision.
The event takes place directly after the workshop “Fire of Yoga”.
5:30 – 6:15 PM
Free of charge.
The worldwide first Online Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training Course in May 2020 during the lockdown has been well received. It was taught in German and French.
Further online-course (-seperate in German, English, French and Spanish-) took place in June and October 2020.
The next Online Teachers Training Courses will take place from January 25rd – February 21st Details >>
This 4-week theoretical and practical teachers training covers all aspects of yoga. It consists of 267 teaching units of 45 minutes each.
In this online course a daily personal coaching with a mentor is included:
– Individual development of asanas, pranayama, meditation and mantra practice.
– Questions and answers on the course content.
This is how it works:
- You register for the event using the form below.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail with the Zoom access link for the event.
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.