Tue., 3 October 2023 – Tue., 24 October 2023
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM (CET)
A weekly live online practice of Hatha Yoga
for intermediate to advanced practitioners
with Swami Sivadasananda
Each live session consists of
- A concise practice sequence of detailed pranayama, sun salute and asanas with variations, ending with deep relaxation and a short meditation.
- The practical focus for the next four sessions will be:Prana, Nadis and Chakras
– Nerve Impulse and Prana Impulse
– Chakras: expanding energy and awareness
– Prana, Ojas, Tejas – Vitality, Endurance and Clarity
– Siva-Shakti, the Philosophy of Hatha Yoga
- Every evening we will study one verse from a classical yoga scripture which relates to the practice of Hatha Yoga
- Questions and Answers
In each session you can ask questions either directly by live chat, or by sending an email prior to the class. Further guidance is possibleoccasionally in a separate one to one zoom consultation on donation basis.
Language is English with simultaneous translation into German, French and Spanish.
Before each session you will receive a copy of the teaching material in the four course languages.
By the end of the week the youtube link of the video recording will be send
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.