Tue., 8 August 2023 – Tue., 29 August 2023
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM (CET)
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM (Central European Time)
A weekly live online practice of Hatha Yoga
for intermediate to advanced practitioners
with Swami Sivadasananda
Each live session consists of
- A concise practice sequence of detailed pranayama, sun salute and asanas with variations, ending with deep relaxation and a short meditation.
- The practical focus for the next four sessions will be:
- study of the movements of the neck, the forearm, and the wrist.
- posture – breathing – relaxation, their dynamic interaction.
- Every evening we will study a text fromunpublished teachings by Swami Vishnudevananda:
- Lectures on Hatha Yoga during the 1952/1953 All India Tour
- Questions and Answers
In each session you can ask questions either directly by live chat, or by sending an email prior to the class. Further guidance is possibleoccasionally in a separate one to one zoom consultation on donation basis.
Language is English with simultaneous translation into German, French and Spanish.
Before each session you will receive a copy of the teaching material in the four course languages.
By the end of the week the youtube link of the video recording will be send
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.