Tue., 5 April 2022 – Tue., 26 April 2022
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM (CET)
Let 2022 be a year of radiant health, vigour and joy!
20 sessions in 5 parts, 11th of January to 24th of May 2022
for intermediate to advanced practitioners,
with Swami Sivadasananda
Each session includes:
- Presentation of an extract from the book “Health and Hatha Yoga” by Swami Sivananda (copy provided)
- How to apply the topic to your personal yoga practice
- A short asana and pranayama sequence
- Questions and answers
5th to 26th of April 2022
Part 4: Pranayama
- Place, time and posture for pranayama
- What different yoga scriptures say on pranayama
- Purification of nadis
- Special instructions by Swami Sivananda
3rd to 24th of May 2022
Part 5: Mental Yoga
- Health and Psychology
- Mental Health
- Precepts for Practice
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.