Live Online Course: Spiritualizing Everyday Life
Tue., 9 February 2021 – Tue., 2 March 2021
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Keep a clear head
Together it is easier: in this course we discuss different aspects of spiritual practice and how to implement it in daily life.
Each unit includes asanas, pranayama or meditation, some text study and lecture, and plenty of time for question and answer.
In English with translation into German
With Swami Gokulananda
- In der Ruhe liegt die Kraft
- Expansion in relaxation: physical – mental – spiritual
- The breath – bridge between body and mind
- How to built up, store and use vital energy intelligently
- Meditation – is not what you think
- Mantras – how they harmonise and uplift the mind
- Positive thoughts for a balanced life
- Der Geist wird durch die Entwicklung von Freundlichkeit, Mitgefühl, Heiterkeit und Gleichmut gegenüber Vergnügen, Schmerz, Laster und Tugend klar. (Raja Yoga Sutren, Vers 33 Kap 1)
This online course combines
30 minutes Asana, pranayama or meditation practise
30 minuten study of scriptures and lecture
30 minutes Question and answer
Course fee: 39,- Euro
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.