Tue., 11 May 2021 – Tue., 1 June 2021
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM (CET)
Inspiring advice from Swami Sivananda
Swami Sivananda’s teachings for daily yoga practice are simple and profound. During the course we will read from Swami Sivanandas text “Sadhana Tattwa”, where he gives many hints for a yogic lifestyle. We will work out how to put them into practice in daily life.
“An ounce of practice is better than tons of theory” – Swami Sivananda
In English with translation into German and French
With Swami Gokulananda
Each unit includes
- 30 minutes of asanas, pranayama, meditation or mantra singing
- 30 minutes of text study and lecture
- 30 minutes of question and answer
- Step by step to yogic nutrition
- Proper diet in yoga
May 18 th
- Asanas and sports: differences and similarities
- Short asana and pranayama sequences for daily practice
May 25 th
- Silence – a classical yogic practice
- Control of the senses for more energy
- Conscious use of language in everyday life
- Forget and forgive, adapt, adjust, accommodate.
The participants will receive digital course material.
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.