Live Online Course: Spiritualizing Everyday Life
Tue., 13 April 2021 – Tue., 4 May 2021
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM (CET)
One-pointedness of mind through concentration and meditation
Yoga psychology offers various techniques how to guide the mind inwards. This leads to inner silence, the goal of all meditation practice.
The practical hints for concentration and meditation, which are presented in the booklet “14 lessons of Raja Yoga” by Swami Sivananda enrich and inspire the meditation practice.
In English with translation into German
With Swami Gokulananda
- Concentration: collecting the mind.
- Aids to concentration in everyday life
- Meditation: calming the mind
- Different forms of meditation for different temperaments
- Experiences in meditation
- Encouragement for your own practice
- Obstacles in meditation
- Difficulties are stepping stones to success
Course book: Fourteen lessons on Raja Yoga by Swami Sivananda.
All participants will receive digital course material.
Each unit includes
30 minutes of asanas, pranayama or meditation with focus on meditation
30 minutes of text study and lecture
30 minutes of question and answer
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.