Live Online Course: Yoga can do it! Yoga in medicine
Sat., 10 October 2020 – Sun., 18 October 2020
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
New date and time!
With Chandrika, Cordula Interthal
Gynaecologist, Ayurvedic therapist and yoga teacher at the Sivananda Yoga centres, co-author of the new Sivananda Ayurveda book
From the brain to blood pressure and the immune system to bone density: Yoga is good for your health!
In these workshops the yoga experience becomes real life health. We get a glimpse into the medical profession as they examine yoga and learn how deeply all aspects of yoga benefit body, brain and mind.
Saturday/Sunday, 10/11 & Saturday/Sunday, 17/18 October
In English with translation into German and Spanish
- Mental health and a rejuvenated brain
- Pranayama, depression and anxiety
- Heart, blood pressure and healthy blood vessels
- A relaxed and strong immune system
- Strong bones with daily Yoga
- Helping others and your own health
- Positive thinking, stress and a life worth living
- Holding your breath, an ancient anti-aging method
- The Yoga lifestyle, cancer and the genes
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.