Live Online Course: Creative visualisations and positive affirmations
Fri., 1 October 2021 – Fri., 22 October 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM (CET)
Creative visualisations and positive affirmations: practical tools for concentration and peace of mind
with Swami Bhagavatananda
Although silent meditation on a Lakshya (meditation object) is the main meditation method for a yoga practitioner, guided meditations are helpful to support concentration and develop positive thought patterns through affirmations and visualisations.
Each class of this course consists of multiple guided exercises and a lecture on selected aspects of positive thinking.
Lecture: meditation and life style
- Meditative chanting of Sanskrit mantras
- chanting and meditation on OM
- Guided meditation on a flower
- Contemplation on gratitude to overcome excessive desires
Lecture: how to develop willpower
- Tratak: gazing on a candle flame
- affirmations to develop perseverance and willpower
- chanting and meditation on the vedantic mantra Soham and its meaning
Lecture: how to transform emotions and attachments into pure love
- contemplation on courage to overcome fear
- positive affirmations to develop unconditional love
- guided meditation on how to adapt happily to the flow of life
- recitation of mantras for pure love and devotion
Lecture: the five senses in relation to our thoughts– recipes for a peaceful mind
- vedantic meditation on the cosmic form
- chanting and meditation of the Shakti mantra of the triple aspect of the Divine Mother for a strong body and mind
- Kevala Kumbhaka: breath meditation
Handouts of the practical exercises will be made available.
Course language: English
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.