Sat., 12 February 2022 – Sun., 13 February 2022
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (CET)
Yoga is a lifestyle for all people of all times and its teaching is naturally moving, with the world, more and more online. This course will cover the basics of how to host an online Asana and Pranayama class from the technical to the practical. Technology will be covered but also understanding how to teach to ensure that the divine energy of yoga flows also in the online setting.
The course will be one weekend of two sessions, Saturday and Sunday 14h-16h. The first session will be thory and the second session practical in the form of an online class where all the participants will take turns in teaching a basic intermediate class, as in the TTC.
Students are encouraged to participate in the Fire of Yoga at 4pm after the course.
- How to setup your online teaching space
- Guiding your students to set up their practice space
- Good Technical Setup: finding the hardware and software which suits you
- What to do if there is a problem: Trouble shooting technical issues
- Transferring your teaching skills online
- In small groups each student teaches part of the basic 12 posture class
- Individual and group feedback on the teaching
Teacher : Narayana has a great love for asanas. He is a clear and precise teacher and share his enthusiasm for yoga in a relaxed and positive atmosphere. He teaches in the teachers’ training courses on line and on site at the Ashram de Yoga Sivananda.
Nach der Anmeldung wirst du an das internationale Kreditkarten-Zahlungssystem "Stripe" weitergeleitet. Nach erfolgter Zahlung erhältst du eine Emailbestätigung mit dem Link zum Online-Kurs.
Bookings are closed for this event.