Sat., 18 March 2023
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM (CET)
With Swami Sivadasananda, Yoga Acharya
Expand your asana and pranayama practice.
Class is taught in English with translation into various languages.
This live workshop has been taught free of charge over 200 times. We want to continue to offer it as a complementary sharing.
The workshops have been made possible through the support of appreciative participants. If you also appreciate it and would like to help to support it, you can make a donation here: Credit card
We thank you and wish you much inspiration.
This is how it works:
- You register for the yoga workshop using the form below.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail with the Zoom access link for the yoga workshop.
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices. It is best to use a device with a camera, so that the teacher can see your asana projected on a large screen in the asana hall.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the yoga workshop.
- Position your device’s camera in such a way that your asana mat is visible slightly from above and such that you can still be seen while standing.
Bookings are closed for this event.