Sun., 28 June 2020
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM (CET)
With Swami Sivadasananda, Yoga Acharya
4 – 5:30 pm
Expand your asana and pranayama practice with classical yogic visualizations.
Class is taught in English with translation into various languages.
Free of charge.
This is how it works:
- You register for the yoga workshop using the form below.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail with the Zoom access link for the yoga workshop.
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices. It is best to use a device with a camera, so that the teacher can see your asana projected on a large screen in the asana hall.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the yoga workshop
- Position your device’s camera in such a way that your asana mat is visible slightly from above and such that you can still be seen while standing.
Bookings are closed for this event.