Online Ayurveda Nutrition Course
Sat., 17 October 2020 – Sun., 25 October 2020
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (CET)
Understanding the nutritional needs of your body.
Shanti Kumar Kamlesh is a 7th-generation Ayurveda Master. He graduated from Nagarjun Ayurvedic College in Lucknow, and has been teaching the fundamentals of the Ayurveda science of life, Ayurvedic cooking classes, and giving personal health consultations at Sivananda Yoga Centers worldwide for over 20 years.
Sat./Sun. 17/18 & 24/25 October
Sat. 17 October:
- The role of fats and how to eat healthy oils
Sun. 18 October:
- Anatomy: Stress syndrome and the relaxation response
- Ayurveda tonics for the nervous system
Sat. 24 October:
- Theoretical presentation of easy recipes and practical tips how to use ghee, butter and oils in cooking
- How to reduce pain caused by rheumatism and arthritis
Sun. 25 October:
- Diet in the Bhagavad Gita
- The three Gunas (qualities of nature) in Ayurveda
Bookings are closed for this event.