Sat., 11 June 2022 – Sat., 27 August 2022
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM (CET)
With Sankar Sreelal and Poornima Sreelal, Ayurveda experts from Kerala, India
Saturdays, 9:00 – 10:30 am (Central European Time)
For all 2 parts: €147
For each part: €82
Part 1: June 11, 18, 25 and July 2, 9, 16 (can be booked separately here)
Part 2: July 23, 30 and August 6, 13, 20, 27 (can be booked separately here)
This course gives an in-depth introduction to the principles of physiology and anatomy of Ayurveda and its huge rejuvenative potential.
It presents classical Rasayanas (rejuvenating tonics) for the different tissues of the human body with easy-to-follow steps how to prepare them at home.
Part 1 – Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology
- Functions and functional divisions of Vata Dosha
- How Vata Dosha is connected to the nervous system, circulation, etc.
- Vata imbalances and how to manage.
- Functions and functional divisions of Pitta dosha
- Possible correlation of Pitta Dosha with enzymes and hormones
- How to deal with imbalances.
- Functions and functional divisions of Kapha dosha
- Kapha Dosha and the different body fluids
- Typical imbalances and their remedies
- Srothas – ayurvedic channels and messenger pathways.
- Their connection to the circulatory system and other communication mechanisms in the body.
- How disturbances in the srothas might lead to diseases.
- Insights and benefits from understanding the Srothas in detail
- How they help achieve balance and homeostasis
- Balancing the digestive system, body fluids and the respiratory system
- Srothas of the 7 main body tissues (Dhathus) and how they affect our health
- How do they support transportation, elimination and excretion?
- Typical blockages and ways to remove them.
Part 2: Rasayana – tonics for rejuvenation
- Introduction to Rasayana – Rejuvenating by improving the metabolism.
- How Rasayanas work: Different methods of Rasayana delivery
- making herbal preparations, improving diet and developing new activities.
- Rasayanas for general improvement of vitality and longevity
- Easy to follow instructions
- Simple ingredients
- Rasayana methods improving brain development and its functions
- Guidelines for clear thinking, etiquettes and courteous behaviour
- How do these Rasayanas improve our body’s functions and support rejuvenation?
- Which techniques and methods are recommended to improve appearance, quality of skin and hair.
- Finding Rasayana for specific problems like weight gain, weight loss, asthma, skin disease.
- Rasayana foods
- are there classical food combinations from the text books for rejuvenation?
- practical recipes which can be easily prepared at home.
was born in a traditional Ayurveda practitioner’s family in Kerala. Apart from clinical practice, because of his analytical approach, he’s interested in applying IT in Ayurveda. He did his post-graduate work in bioinformatics.
is a leading Ayurvedic dietary consultant. She comes from a traditional healer’s family. After her graduation in Ayurveda, she specialized in Clinical nutrition and dietetics. She works on applied nutrition for curative purposes.
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.