Sat., 11 February 2023 – Sat., 18 March 2023
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM (CET)
With Vaidya Sreelal Sankar and Vaidya Poornima Sreelal, Ayurveda experts from Kerala, India
Ayurveda enables individualized healthy nutrition and a balanced lifestyle for everyone and for all ages. This course offers a general introduction with practical examples and time for questions and answers.
11 February 2023
Ayurvedic concepts on body’s homeostasis
- Healing properties of Pancha Bhuta, the five elements – Understanding five elements and how to use its properties for the optimal health.
- Factors for proper homeostasis – Hithahara – Optimised diet, Hita vihara – optimal activity, Hita mana – proper mindset.
18 February 2023
Hita ahara – Healthy food for your body.
- How to select individualised food? Understanding basics of individual dietetics.
- What to eat on a daily basis? Choosing the right nutrients and timings for food
- When to eat? For getting optimum nutrient absorption.
25 February 2023
Hita vihara – Daily routine
- Elaborating on Dinacharya – daily routines mentioned in the Ayurvedic texts for improving health.
4 March 2023
Hita mana – Mind management to lead a healthy life
- The Ayurvedic concepts on mind
- Achara Rasayana – The social and behavioural guidelines one need to follow to have a healthier body.
11 March 2023
An overview on general disease classifications and different treatment approaches in Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic view on diseases.
- Classification of different treatment approaches and its logic.
- Sodana chikithsa – Over view on detox and treatments, different Panchakarma procedures.
- Samana Chikithsa – alleviating care through medications, external treatments like oil massage, Abhyanga, Kizhi, etc.
18 March 2023
Seasonal detox – For improving health span
- Seasonal detox – the significance and purpose.
- Who all can do seasonal detox?
- Some common procedures for doing detox from home.
Vaidya Sreelal Sankar
Dr. Sreelal Sankar was born in a traditional Ayurveda practitioner’s family in Kerala. Apart from clinical practice, because of his analytical approach, he’s interested in applying IT in Ayurveda. He did his post-graduate work in bioinformatics.
Vaidya Poornima Sreelal
Dr. Poornima Sreelal is a leading Ayurvedic dietary consultant. She comes from a traditional healer’s family. After her graduation in Ayurveda, she specialized in Clinical nutrition and dietetics. She works on applied nutrition for curative purposes.
Price for 6 weeks: €90
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.