Sat., 20 January 2024 – Sat., 24 February 2024
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM (CET)
With Sreelal Sankar and Poornima Sreelal, Ayurveda experts from Kerala, India
This course explores the health potential of daily nutrition.
Through observation of the effects of each food item for generations, Ayurveda offers time proven wisdom for a balanced and healthy diet.
Presenting viewpoints of contemporary science will help to better understand and apply this wisdom in day-to-day life.
Part 2 – Vegetables, herbs, oils and dairy products
Ayurvedic and modern views on using these food groups for proper health
20 & 27 January 2024
- Common vegetables and their properties
- Recipes with the understanding of their nutraceutical properties according to the personal health condition, the season etc.
- Discussing some common vegetables used in Europe.
3 & 10 February 2024
- Is dairy good or bad ? Ayurvedic views on different sources of milk, their derivatives and properties
- Is milk good for all ages? Processing and use of different milks and milk products based on age group
- Ayurvedic view points on vegan milk and for whom it is ideally suited
17 February 2024
- How to use fruits fruitfully? Properties and uses of different fruits.
- Can we eat all fruits in every season?
- Do all fruits aid digestion?
24 February 2024
- Are fats and oils good? How to choose the right fats based on your health.
- Do we need to drink large quantities of water? Is water a detoxifier? Ayurveda classifications of drinking water and how to drink it depending on constitution, digestive fire and season.
- Magical herbs and supplements – do they exist ? How to choose the right herbs; Rasayana drugs — simple herbs for health.
was born in a traditional Ayurveda practitioner’s family in Kerala. Apart from clinical practice, because of his analytical approach, he’s interested in applying IT in Ayurveda. He did his post-graduate work in bioinformatics.
is a leading Ayurvedic dietary consultant. She comes from a traditional healer’s family. After her graduation in Ayurveda, she specialized in Clinical nutrition and dietetics. She works on applied nutrition for curative purposes.
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.