Sat., 20 November 2021 – Sun., 28 November 2021
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (CET)
with Prof. Marilyn Rossner
Saturday 20st of November
- Who formed our ideals during childhood?
- the value of childhood memories
- insights from modern psychology
- the influence of religion and spirituality
Sunday 21st of November
- Have we really grown up?
- outer appearances and inner realities
- learning to see ourselves as we are
- the signs of a mature personality
Saturday 27th of November
- How to benefit from the life of saints
- the psychology of a spiritual seeker
- what is a spiritual role model
- the teacher and the teachings
Sunday 28th of November
- Heavenly guidance of our soul
- interfaith – unity in diversity
- avatars and ascended masters
- intuition – the inner teacher
Early bird until 15th of November: 63€
After the the 15th of November: 72€
Prof. Marilyn Rossner has the gift of intuitive vision since an early age. She is a retired Professor of Special Education, Behavioral Therapist, Special Educator and Yoga Therapist. Prof. Marilyn Rossner is co-founder of the International Institute of Integral Human Sciences in Montreal, Canada. Her teaching is based on close to 60 years of personal practice of yoga and meditation.
The course will be translated simultaneously into German, French, Spanish and Lithuanian.
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.