Sun., 21 March 2021
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (CET)
This event will give you an impression of the yoga teachers’ training cource and help you decide.
A day in the rhythm of the online training. Yoga class, lecture and meditation. Questions and answers about the content, information about technical requirements.
The Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training Course is the first yoga teachers’ training course in the West – since 1969.
Living and learning yoga or “learning by doing” is the spirit of this course.
To help you get started with the yoga teachers’ training course, this event, consisting of four parts, will provide you with all the information you may need, and includes an asana class and an introduction to meditation. You will also meet several yoga teachers who will be teaching in the course.
You will receive a digital yoga poster and a detailed plan of the curriculum, as well as some vegetarian recipes so that you can follow a yogic lifestyle on this preparation day.
The entire event will be taught in English.
10.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.
Presentation of the Online Teachers’ Training Course
● The Yoga Teachers Training Course was born out of a vision.
● Intensive course: the daily schedule and free days
● Your personal mentor
● How do I learn to teach?
● Sources of wisdom
● Fascinating yoga philosophy
● Yoga practice on your mat
● The manual and the three course books
● Examination days and certificate of completion
● Optional: extension with the 9-day module on site
● Technical requirements
● German health insurance recognition
11.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Question and answer session
12.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m.
● The twelve basic postures – asanas for all levels of movement
● Introduction to breathing techniques
● Deep relaxation
● Individual questions?
2.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Introduction to meditation
● 30 minutes explanation about the goal and practice of the meditation
● 20 minutes guided meditation
● 10 minutes mantra chanting
This is how it works:
- You register for the yoga workshop using the form below.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail with the Zoom access link for the yoga workshop.
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices. It is best to use a device with a camera, so that the teacher can see your asana projected on a large screen in the asana hall.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the yoga workshop.
- Position your device’s camera in such a way that your asana mat is visible slightly from above and such that you can still be seen while standing.
Bookings are closed for this event.