Tue., 14 February 2023
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM (CET)
Try out the ongoing Hatha Yoga course 1x free of charge
for intermediate to advanced practitioners
with Swami Sivadasananda
Each live session consists of
- A concise practice sequence of detailed pranayama, sun salute and asanas with variations, ending with deep relaxation and a short meditation.
The overall focus is on the body-mind dynamics of Hatha Yoga: how to reduce tension, increase vital energy, calm the mind and connect to the inner source of peace.
- Every evening we will study a text from unpublished teachings by Swami Vishnudevananda:
- yoga for health
- the movement of prana (vital energy)
- the workings of the mind and how to meditate
- philosophical inspiration for your yoga practice
The teaching material is progressively being extracted from over 800 audio tracks which were recorded in many countries, as early as 1968: Lectures on Yoga in public halls, during group meditations (satsangs), in Teachers’ Training Courses, symposia and peace missions.
Before each session you will receive a copy of the teaching material in the four course languages.
- Questions and Answers
In each session you can ask questions either directly by live chat, or by sending an email prior to the class. Further guidance is possible occasionally in a separate one to one zoom consultation on donation basis.
Language is English with simultaneous translation into German, French and Spanish.
For best interaction, it is preferable that you participate live with your camera switched on.
Bookings are closed for this event.