Practical Ayurveda for Yoga Practitioners, Part 3
Sat., 2 October 2021 – Sun., 10 October 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (CET)
Fundamentals of Ayurveda for health and yogic diet – with cooking course
Live Online Course with S. K. Kamlesh, Ayurveda Acharya
Saturdays & Sundays
“The first wealth is health. Without good health, you cannot prosper in any walk of life.” – Swami Sivananda
In this self care course, Shanti Kumar Kamlesh will share his vast practical experience how to learn to take care of your own health.
Saturday, 2 October, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- How to prepare and cook beans and lentils for easy digestion without getting gas. Which body type needs more and which needs less beans and lentils.
Sunday, 3 October, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Ayurvedic Cooking course for health.
- Detailed recipes will be given and sent before the cooking class in German, French, Spanish.
Saturday, 9 October, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- The Importance of fats and the use of ghee, butter, and oils
Sunday, 10 October, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Do’s and don’ts in vegetarian diet and how to manage a balanced transition in diet for yoga practitioners.
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.