Sat., 4 September 2021 – Sun., 10 October 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (CET)
Fundamentals of Ayurveda for health and yogic diet – with cooking course
Live Online Course with S. K. Kamlesh, Ayurveda Acharya
Saturdays & Sundays
“The first wealth is health. Without good health, you cannot prosper in any walk of life.” – Swami Sivananda
In this self care course, Shanti Kumar Kamlesh will share his vast practical experience how to learn to take care of your own health.
Saturday, 4 September, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Introduction into Ayurveda, the science of life: the three body types (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) and a balanced diet.
Sunday, 5 September, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- How to take care of your eyes and of your tongue: learn time proven ayurvedic practices.
Saturday, 11 September, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- How to take care of your hair, face, and body skin: practical applications for different body types.
Sunday, 12 September, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Explaining the health benefits of important Indian spices and how to use them
Saturday, 18 September, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Introduction into Ayurvedic yogi Cooking
Sunday 19 September, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- The basic Six Tastes of Ayurveda and how to combine them for better health.
Saturday, 25 September, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Vegetables in your yogic meals Learn how to choose, cut them, how to use spices and how to cook vegetable according to your body types.
Sunday, 26 September, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Grains – the basic energy for your body. How and how long to cook different grains, according to body types and according to the seasons.
Saturday, 2 October, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- How to prepare and cook beans and lentils for easy digestion without getting gas. Which body type needs more and which needs less beans and lentils.
Sunday, 3 October, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Ayurvedic Cooking course for health.
- Detailed recipes will be given and sent before the cooking class in German, French, Spanish.
Saturday, 9 October, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- The Importance of fats and the use of ghee, butter, and oils
Sunday, 10 October, 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Do’s and don’ts in vegetarian diet and how to manage a balanced transition in diet for yoga practitioners.
Upon registration you will be directed to the international credit card payment system "Stripe". Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email acknowledgement with the link to the online course.
Bookings are closed for this event.