Sun., 10 May 2020
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (CET)
Online with Yagneswara Dixit from Bangalore, India
Sunday 10 May
Free of charge
The meditation altar – Yagneshwara Dixit gives explanations from the South Indian temple tradition.
With a puja workshop, each with 12 classical mantras for the worship of Krishna, Siva, Ganesha and the Divine Mother.
With French, German, Spanish translation, and possibly other languages
This is how it works:
- You register for the class using the form below.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail with the Zoom access link for the workshop.
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the workshop.
Bookings are closed for this event.