Puja – learn South Indian Temple Ceremonies
Sun., 26 April 2020
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (CET)
Online with Yagneswara Dixit from Bangalore, India
Sunbay 26 April,
9.00 – 10.00 AM
Free of charge
Yoga recommends the worship of symbols as a natural way to develop concentration and to make a concrete connection with one’s own spiritual ideas and convictions. Our priest Yagneswara Dixit will conduct the puja online from his home in Bangalore, South India. He will explain the mantras, mudras (hand gestures), yantras (geometrical meditation diagrams), philosophical and mythological aspects of the deities. If you already have an idol at home, you will learn how to conduct a simple worship on your altar at home.
With French, German, Spanish translation, and possibly other languages
This is how it works:
- You register for the class using the form below.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail with the Zoom access link for the workshop.
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the workshop.
Bookings are closed for this event.