Shanti Mantras – Hymns for Peace
Sun., 19 April 2020
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM (CET)
Online study group with Yagneswara Dixit from Bangalore, India
Sunday 19 April
1.30 – 2.30 PM
Free of charge
The Shanti Mantras are recitations from the Vedas invoking peace and harmony with the elements, the teachings, the teacher and student role, the prana and the senses, the Self as well as protection on the spiritual path.
For many years Yagneswara Dixit has been sharing devotional practices of the South Indian temple traditions with the staff, teachers and students of the Sivananda Centres in Europe.
With French, German, Spanish translation, and possibly other languages
This is how it works:
- You register for the class using the form below.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail with the Zoom access link for the workshop.
- The transmission works for all Apple, Android or Windows devices.
- You will be guided step by step through the free download of the Zoom software.
- After that Zoom will connect you to the workshop.
Bookings are closed for this event.