Yoga – An Inner Path
Fri., 10 March 2023 – Sun., 12 March 2023
Experience the profound stillness beyond the agitated surface of one’s own thoughts.
- Self-observation: body and gravity
- Self-observation: mind and breathing
- How holding the postures harmonizes the body-mind energy (Gunas)
- Refining the sensory and motoric impulses in the asana variations
- Sun Salutation and Pranayama: conscious movement – conscious breathing
- A flexible spine for a flexible mind
- Practical methods of cultivating positive thoughts
- Obstacles in the meditation practice and how to overcome them
- Withdrawing from the outer sensory world to inner silence
- Yoga Sutras: timeless teachings for the analysis and control of the mind
- The Self, inherent in all beings, which knows Reality
- Yoga, union with inner peace and fulfillment
The Inner Path, Swami Durgananda
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, with commentary by Swami Durgananda
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS|
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):||€42|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture on the different aspects of yoga|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
from 11 am
|Time for an invigorating sauna visit or a relaxing massage; occasionally a walk or excursion. The time for the workshop/lecture on the yoga theme will be communicated after you arrive.|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|8:00 – 9:30 pm|
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Occasionally the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.
Please note the measures and regulations relating to entry, stay and departure for yoga vacation. They are updated regularly.