Sun., 21 July 2024 – Fri., 26 July 2024
Once you become aware of your thoughts, you can actively channel them, deriving great strength and positivity.
Experience a balanced practice that focuses on the mind-body connection. Immerse yourself in the world of thoughts and find out how you can gain strength and positivity by consciously directing your thoughts.
Practice sessions with focus on:
- Reducing stress hormones in asanas: how yoga gently relieves stress
- The connection between exercise and the brain: how yoga influences thought
- The profound effects of yoga on the body and mind
- From physical relaxation to mental peace
- Harmony of mind, body and breath: a key to inner balance
- Asanas for a relaxed back, shoulders and neck
- Visualizations in Hatha Yoga: the power of inner images
- Cleansing the energy pathways
- A steady gaze in the asanas: concentration and being present
- Yoga and fascia: exploring the body’s invisible network
Talks and inspiration
- Understanding the mind: a journey into the world of thought
- Laws of thought: how thoughts shape reality
- From random thinking to a strong mind: The importance of conscious thought control
- Principles of a yogic life: wisdom for daily practice
- Concentration, meditation and serenity: the keys to inner peace
- Psychology of mantra repetition: the transformative power of sound
- Positive thinking exercises: reorientating the mind
- An interesting study of the senses: how they shape our perception
- Dealing with anger and fear: releasing stressful emotions
- Brain, mind, consciousness: understanding the interplay
- Avoiding destructive thought patterns and developing higher thought forms: the path to inner transformation
Sadhana by Swami Sivananda
Thought Power, Swami Sivananda
Registration is possible at any time. Arrival and departure dates can be fixed according to your preferences.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €3.50 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid until 30 September 2024
|6:00 – 7:30 am
|Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am
|Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture on the different aspects of yoga
from 11 am
|Time for an invigorating sauna visit or a relaxing massage; occasionally a walk or excursion. The time for the workshop/lecture on the yoga theme will be communicated after you arrive.
|4:00 – 5:30 pm
|Asanas and pranayama
|8:00 – 9:30 pm
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Occasionally the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.