Sun., 9 October 2022 – Fri., 14 October 2022
Those who become aware of their thoughts and control them actively derive great strength and positivity from them.
Balanced practice sessions with focus on:
- Reducing stress hormones in the asanas
- How movement affects on the brain
- Effects of yoga on body and mind
- From physical relaxation to mental peace
- Mind, body and breath
- Relaxed back, shoulders and neck
- Visualisations in Hatha Yoga
- Cleansing the energy channels
- A steady gaze in the asanas
- Yoga and fascia
- Asanas and the senses
Lectures and inspirations
- Understanding the mind
- Laws of thinking
- From random thinking to a strong mind
- Principles of a yogic life
- Concentration, meditations and serenity
- Psychology of mantra repetition
- Exercises in positive thinking
- An interesting study of the senses
- Dealing with anger and fear
- Brain, mind, consciousness
- Avoiding new thought patterns and developing higher forms of thinking
Sadhana by Swami Sivananda
Thought Power, Swami Sivananda
Registration is possible at any time. Arrival and departure dates can be fixed according to your preferences.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
|6:00 – 7:30 am
|Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am
|Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture on the different aspects of yoga
from 11 am
|Time for an invigorating sauna visit or a relaxing massage; occasionally a walk or excursion. The time for the workshop/lecture on the yoga theme will be communicated after you arrive.
|4:00 – 5:30 pm
|Asanas and pranayama
|8:00 – 9:30 pm
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Occasionally the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.
Bookings are closed for this event.