Sun., 24 March 2024 – Fri., 29 March 2024
Experience the mountain magic yoga vacation amidst the beautiful Kitzbühel mountains, where active recreation and relaxation go hand in hand.
Our programme includes:
- Approx. two-hour hikes to the most beautiful corners of the region, several times a week
- Two yoga classes daily, each with a different focus. Weather permitting, we will practise outdoors on our wooden platform with a view
- An in-depth introduction to yoga covering a wide range of interesting topics
- Daily meditation and mantra chanting for inner and outer peace
- Delicious vegetarian meals in a friendly atmosphere
- Time for soulful leisure on the relaxation platform
- Unforgettable walks directly from the Retreat House to fully enjoy the morning and evening twilight.
- Refreshing swims in the nearby lakes: Schwarzsee (3 km away) and the Gieringer Weiher (2 km away).
Possible hiking destinations:
- Bichlach: A hike through gentle rolling meadows and forests to the Giering and Vogelsberg ponds.
- Schleier waterfall near Kitzbühel: A wonderful hike to the waterfall, with a contemplative break at the Ebner Chapel and a visit to the local goat farm.
- Astbergweg: A high-elevation trail with breathtaking views of the Wild Kaiser and the Kitzbühel mountains.
- A hike to the Gaudeamus Hut on the Wild Kaiser in the Tyrolean Alps. The trail leads through forests, alpine meadows and rocky terrain, and offers spectacular views. The cozy mountain hut is a popular destination for nature lovers, who can fortify themselves here and enjoy the majestic mountain panorama.
- Up to Labalm near Kirchberg. The Labalm pasture is located in the Spertental nature reserve, at 1,264 m elevation. Amidst romantic mountain vistas, this is an ideal place for those seeking peace and relaxation and is the starting point for numerous walks and mountain hikes.
- A picturesque hike around the idyllic Hinterstein Lake near Scheffau leads past crystal-clear waters and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and forests. With the possibility of swimming and picnicking, this is a perfect place to enjoy the pristine nature of the Tyrolean Alps.
You can join this active yoga vacation at any time. Please bring hiking shoes and raingear.
For hikes requiring transportation, we take one of the participants’ cars or share a taxi.
The impressive Krimml Waterfalls or the Großglockner, the highest mountain and largest glacier in Austria, are ideal destinations for day trips.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):||€44|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €3.50 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid until 30 September 2024
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture.|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
|12 noon||Walk or 2-3 hours hike or alternatively in bad weather:|
12 noon - 1pm
|Lecture or workshop.|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|8:00 – 9:30 pm||
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.