Yoga and Mountain Magic
Sun., 12 September 2021 – Fri., 17 September 2021
The mountain magic yoga holidays in the beautiful Kitzbühel mountains offer active recreation and relaxation at the same time.
- Two yoga classes per day with focus on specific themes. When the weather is nice, on the outside platform.
- Introspective leisure moments on the Retreat House terrace
- Incomparable walks and hikes
- Healing swims in the nearby marshy lakes
- In-depth introduction to yoga with a variety of interesting themes
- A solid introduction to yoga and meditation
- Daily meditation and mantra chanting for inner and outer peace
- Delicious vegetarian meals in a friendly atmosphere
Twice a week, approx. two-hour hikes. We take you to the most beautiful corners of the region.
Possible hiking destinations are:
- Bichlach: Rolling hills of meadow and forest around the Vogelsberg and Giering ponds
- Venedigerblick, a marvellous hiking route: Zefirau, Schleier waterfall, Ebner chapel, goat farm
- Astbergweg: High-elevation hike with breath-taking views of the Wild Kaiser and the Kitzbühel mountains
- Gaudeamus Hut on Wild Kaiser
- Labalm in the Spertental near Kirchberg
- Around the Hintersteiner See near Scheffau
You can join this active yoga vacation at any time. Please bring hiking shoes and raingear.
The choice of excursion depends on the number of participants, the weather, and on how many cars are available for getting there.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS|
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):||€42|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture.|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
|12 noon||Walk or 2-3 hours hike or alternatively in bad weather:|
12 noon - 1pm
|Lecture or workshop.|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|8:00 – 9:30 pm|
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.
Please note the measures and regulations relating to entry, stay and departure for yoga vacation. They are updated regularly.
Bookings are closed for this event.