Fri., 13 December 2019 – Sun., 15 December 2019
Bringing relaxation, awareness and concentration from the yoga mat into daily life – that is the goal of this programme.
- Asanas and pranayama: Where is the tension and what can we do to relieve it? Where do we lack awareness and how can we expand our consciousness? Detailed practice with much food for thought.
- Eating with awareness: Exercises to improve chewing and absorption.
- Meditation techniques for inner peace
- Yoga as the best start to the day, yoga after work, yoga for busy people.
- Developing willpower – inspiration from yoga psychology.
- How the diet influences body and mind; the right combination of essential nutrients; therapeutic effects and techniques of fasting.
- Cooking theory: preparing quick and easy meals and snacks at home.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS In a smoke-free eco-hotel|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture.|
|9:30 – 9:50 am||Short lecture|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
|12 noon||Walk or 2-3 hours hike.|
|2:00 - 3:00 pm||Lecture or workshop.|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|8:00 – 9:30 pm||Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Donate your time: Many yoga vacation guests contribute to the community feeling in the Retreat House by volunteering during their stay. Ask at the reception desk for more information.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.
- The recommended distance, both indoors and outdoors, is at least 1 meter.
- Please wear a mask when entering and leaving all rooms.
- Please do not arrive with symptoms of illness. In the event of a cold on site, participation in the activities is no longer possible. Please report immediately to the Retreat House management so that the officially recommended steps can be taken.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap before and after all activities and also use the hand disinfectant dispenser, which is located at the entrance to all activities.
- If you start coughing or sneezing, please leave the classroom immediately and observe the generally known hygiene rules for coughing and sneezing.
- Toilets: During the asana lessons, lectures or meditations, use the toilet in your own room if possible.
- If you are travelling to Kitzbühel by train, please wear a mask on the train.
- Please make any outstanding payments before arrival. Outstanding remaining payments should be paid on arrival with a credit card at the Retreat House reception if possible.
- The use of rental mats, blankets and pillows is unfortunately not possible this summer. Please bring your own equipment. You can also buy them on site in the yoga shop. Please leave personal items in the room as much as possible. Please wear a mask until you put out your own yoga mat in the classroom.
- Please bring your own mat disinfectant and disinfect the mat outside the hall before each lesson.
- We will observe 2 meters distance during the class, whether indoors or outdoors. The places are marked.
- The yoga teachers wear face masks or face shields when teaching.
- Yoga teachers can only give verbal, but no physical corrections.
- The Kapalabhati breathing exercise is not practiced indoors. Do headstand only at your own risk, as no physical support is possible.
- The halls are ventilated at regular intervals. Please bring warm clothes.
- If you stay in the halls after class, please observe the distance rules and wear a mask.
- The floors are cleaned and disinfected several times a day. Hand disinfectant dispensers are located at the front of the yoga halls and platforms.
- We observe a minimum distance of 1 meter. The places are marked. Please bring your own yoga mat and pillow to the lecture.
- Please wear a mask during the lectures.
- Whenever the weather permits, we will meditate outdoors and observe at least 1 meter distance.
- There will be meditative walks several times a week instead of seated meditations.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, blanket and pillow to the meditations.
- The mantra singing will take place quietly, with a mask and with open windows.
- The terrace chairs are set up at an appropriate distance. When adjusting, please also maintain this distance.
- Water and tea are available on the terrace.
- Please bring your own drinking vessel to fill.
- Due to the lack of space, the hotel sauna is unfortunately closed.
- You will find a small assortment of products at the entrance area of the Retreat House. We would be happy to bring further articles to you there.
Bookings are closed for this event.