Sun., 14 April 2019 – Fri., 19 April 2019
Bringing relaxation, awareness and concentration from the yoga mat into daily life – that is the goal of this programme.
- Asanas and pranayama: Where is the tension and what can we do to relieve it? Where do we lack awareness and how can we expand our consciousness? Detailed practice with much food for thought.
- Eating with awareness: Exercises to improve chewing and absorption.
- Meditation techniques for inner peace
- Yoga as the best start to the day, yoga after work, yoga for busy people.
- Developing willpower – inspiration from yoga psychology.
- How the diet influences body and mind; the right combination of essential nutrients; therapeutic effects and techniques of fasting.
- Cooking theory: preparing quick and easy meals and snacks at home.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS In a smoke-free eco-hotel|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
|2:00 – 3:00 pm||Lecture or workshop (sometimes a short lecture following the morning asana class)|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|7:30 – 9:00 pm||Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Donate your time: Many yoga vacation guests contribute to the community feeling in the Retreat House by volunteering during their stay. Ask at the reception desk for more information.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.
Bookings are closed for this event.