Yoga Relaxation Days
Sun., 2 June 2019 – Fri., 7 June 2019
Take the time to experience moments of deep relaxation. Enjoy a peaceful yoga vacation in the mountains.
- The art of letting go: from intermediate relaxation to final relaxation
- Stress reduction through variations of the forward bend
- Physical, mental and spiritual levels of the final relaxation
- Relaxed eating: tips for eating with more awareness and better digestion
- Stress: from positive challenge to serious health hazard.
- Positive thinking and meditation for overcoming mental stress factors.
- Tips on giving up artificial stimulants in daily life.
- Controlling the emotions through mantra chanting.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS In a smoke-free eco-hotel|
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €1.80 visitor's tax per person per night.
|6:00 – 7:30 am||Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
|8:00 – 9:30 am||Asanas and pranayama|
|10:00 am||Vegetarian brunch|
|2:00 – 3:00 pm||Lecture or workshop (sometimes a short lecture following the morning asana class)|
|4:00 – 5:30 pm||Asanas and pranayama|
|6:00 pm||Vegetarian dinner|
|7:30 – 9:00 pm||Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk|
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Donate your time: Many yoga vacation guests contribute to the community feeling in the Retreat House by volunteering during their stay. Ask at the reception desk for more information.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.