Sun., 30 June 2024 – Fri., 5 July 2024
Take the time to experience moments of deep relaxation. Enjoy a peaceful yoga vacation in the mountains.
The practice focuses on:
- The art of letting go: from intermediate relaxation to final relaxation
- Stress relief through variations of the Forward Bend
- Finding your center of gravity – alignment in the balancing poses
- Breathe freely – the potential for relaxation through pranayama
- Asymmetrical asana variations to relieve strain on the back
- Gentle massages and stimulation of the internal organs
- Beneficial effects of asanas on mental equilibrium
- Longer holding of the poses
The talks cover:
- The physical, mental and spiritual dimensions of the final relaxation
- Mental effects of the asanas
- Relaxed eating: tips for eating with more awareness and better digestion
- Strategies to reduce your dependence on artificial stimulants in daily life
- Regulating the emotions through mantra chanting
- Meditation – elixir for the mind
- Unity in diversity: relaxation with yoga philosophy
Yoga: Your Home Practice Companion, Sivananda Yoga Centres
Many photos; asana practice programmes for beginner, intermediate and advanced users; relaxation and meditation; over 40 vegetarian recipes.
Registration is possible at any time. Arrival and departure dates can be fixed according to your preferences.
|ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
In a smoke-free eco-hotel
|Dormitory (for ladies only):
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Triple rooms on request for 3 people staying for the same dates.
All rates include VAT and are subject to a €3.50 visitor's tax per person per night.
Prices valid until 30 September 2024
|6:00 – 7:30 am
|Morning meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Twice a week and weather-permitting, the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
|8:00 – 9:30 am
|Asanas and pranayama, sometimes followed by a short lecture on the different aspects of yoga
from 11 am
|Time for an invigorating sauna visit or a relaxing massage; occasionally a walk or excursion. The time for the workshop/lecture on the yoga theme will be communicated after you arrive.
|4:00 – 5:30 pm
|Asanas and pranayama
|8:00 – 9:30 pm
Evening meditation, mantra chanting, talk
Occasionally the meditation takes place as a silent walk.
Programmes are subject to change or cancellation.
Participation in the afternoon lecture/workshop is optional.
Accommodation and meals are in the non-smoking eco-hotel serving wholesfood organic vegetarian meals.
All guest rooms have wooden floors and furniture, health mattresses, shower, toilet, hairdryer, telephone and radio. Most rooms have a balcony.
A meditation pillow for the morning and evening meditation sessions is recommended. A meditation shawl is also advantageous.
To practice the yoga poses you will need a non-slip yoga mat or wool mat. You will need a blanket to cover yourself at the end of the yoga class during the so-called final relaxation.
Pillows, shawls, blankets, mats and much more can be purchased in our online shop or in our boutique after arrival.
For your stay you should bring comfortable clothing, slippers, walking shoes, rain gear, torch (flashlight), bathing suit and towels. Eyeglass wearers should bring a hard case for safe storage during the yoga classes.